ExposingMilabs Has Been Twittercided for Aggressive Following Tactics


My 2 week old account is Suspended!?

Just after a barage of Haters started gang tweeting me, and I had responded to most with words of peace, & urging them to look at the bigger picture, that day, my account was suspended.  
Since it was my first "violation" I was able to click a box stating I understood the rules (which are vaguely gray at best, and no definition of aggressively following was mentioned.  So, I unfollowed several haters, and followed no more than I unfollowed yesterday and avoided interactions with other haters.  My timeline is probably still up.  

TODAY, I am suspended once again!

Perhaps I'm paranoid but this seems really fishy to me.  

I began researching to see if anybody has ever successfully sued Twitter for Discrimination in the removal in accounts and there are very few.  A sad indicator of the power of corporate giants in the U.S. today!




Also today, Google locked up my email account for "suspicous" activity and I had to give them my cell # and ask for a text code to unlock it.  My guess is that I use the Tor browser for better privacy and it shows me logging in from places like Sweden, Russia & Netherlands.  But, I find it odd this happens at the same time the Twitter account is suspended.  

Legally, I have a right to sue Twitter in a local court and cause them added financial costs & the demand to present their case.  It averages twitter $5K to show up to answer these charges but the truth is, my chance of success in suing them is slim due to the way things are set up to protect Corporations in the U.S.  


I feel certain that I'm being targeted online and it began very quickly after setting up my anonymous blog here.  

If they want to silence little ol me, a "nobody" really, how far will they go when they really want you to shut up? (Michael Hastings, Edward Snowden, Bill Cooper, Dr. John Mack, Dr Karla Turner)

I've already had more hits on this new blog than on any blog I've ever had & in a very short amount of time (2 weeks) because of the timeliness of the topics at hand in the U.S right now regarding Snowden, Hastings in particular.  

I don't plan on stopping, no Twitter share or not  


If you find anything on my website helpful, please share my link far and wide!
If you are a targeted individual, I'd love to hear from you.  
For anonymous emailing, reach me at tiruby@nym.hush.com  
 



 There is more that's been happening but I'm saving it for a special entry and it's hard to write up without sounding a little bit nuts! 

I prefer setting up and getting out information first, then I'll be working on EVP (Electronic Voice Phenomena) audio transcripts to share.  There will be more about this unusual work I do in the near future.   

Please follow my blog if you think the subject matter is interesting and bear with me as I get this blog filled with great detailed documentation of Government abuses. 

Your stories are important, make sure somebody else hear them, even if it's anonymously.

Now, Take a Look at what Elise Hastings is saying regarding her husbands death according to a close friend! She Vows to make whoever did this "Pay".  Might I suggest she start with a civil suit against Mercedes so that they have to explain how this could've happened to one of their cars?  The fact that the engine was found 60 feet from the car is even more suspicious than the extreme fire on supposed impact.

Was Michael Hasting's Car Hacked?



DARPA Scientists Explains How It's done!





 I expect that by next week, this case is going to take a new turn and I think Elise Hastings and her supporters are going to be a force to be reckoned with!






Comments

Popular Posts