#PizzaGate Is Real!



I've been busy with so many projects that I'm having a hard time catching up.
For a start, you can now also find me at my new social space created by me to break away from the censorship mega google giants like Reddit, Facebook & Twitter.  You can find me at #PizzaGate as Southern Exposure @ Ning.Com. I am also going to transition off Twitter if they continue to censor and all of this is part of that pending disengagement. Consider joining me at Gab.AI/SouthernExposure as well since I am now a #GabFam. We don't need their censored, approved social media with the "Real News." Our Fake News is going to shame the entire Mass Media Establishment.

I'm writing several things right now that involve my own intimate experiences with these kinds of people, because NOW is the time to bring it out! There's never been a better time to try to get the world to listen about this stuff.  They have a huge fire to put out now and this #PizzaParty is about to go up in flames! It IS International in scope and involves ALL ALPHABET AGENCIES, and very high level government officials are involved with both the perpetration of these crimes & the cover up of these crimes WHILE USING OUR TAX DOLLARS TO DO IT! What does it take to piss people off enough?!

Every understanding of reality you had before #PizzaGate will now be questioned & re-examined. Should you choose to go down the rabbit hole and educate yourself to the very dark reality this is stemming from, you will never see anything the same way again.

I started this blog years ago primarily as a way of shouting out to people what's happening deep underground in our Nation's D.U.M.B's (Or Deep Underground Military Bases.) And Human and child trafficking is a PART OF IT! Satanic Ritual Abuse (SRA) is also a part of it and I now can wrap my head around what happened to me personally as a young child. I was saved by my Grandfather and rescued, had it gone on any longer than it did, I am quite certain that I would've been a suicide or homicide statistic long ago.  I am finding my own healing through writing & painting so as I transition out of my "Anonymous" and "Targeted Individual" period, moving fearlessly through the truth, you are about to get to know me in a more personal way.

If you are a victim of child sexual abuse or experimental abuse, I hope you will begin to see that you are not alone and that people are finally ready to hear you and your story.  Please communicate with me if you need help telling your story and want to be heard.  All stories are True until proven otherwise in my book!

The truth demands to be heard, and 'Timing is Everything.'  Kim West

Comments

Popular Posts