My Exploding E Pen Event Yesterday! What do You Think?



My Exploding E-Pen! 




I had something very curious occur yesterday and I'm wondering if this has ever happened to you?

My new E-Pen, a Dr. Dabber Light, just two weeks old has been frustrating me because it doesn't hold a very long charge and I'm spending all my time charging it.  

Yesterday, as it died again, I cussed to myself about it saying, "Damn pen, this is a $20 pen for $60 and it sucks! I should've never purchased this piece of shit!"  

So, I plug it into my laptops usb port with the usb charger that came with the pen, then realize I need to go to the bathroom.  It was a quick trip.  About 3 minutes later, I come out of the bathroom into the living room where I had the pen charging on my chair's ottoman and THIS is what I saw when I returned.  The 2nd photo was after I pulled it out and turned it over to photograph it.  

My first thought was, "Someone is fucking with me again." But then I remembered how I felt a few minutes previously about the pen and wondered if it was possible that my psychic energy, filled with anger and frustration about my recent bogus pen investment triggered this "explosion."  

As I've said before, my son doesn't let me touch his electronics because things to stop working for me a lot and he's afraid his stuff will be affected too.  Could my anger have been so powerful that it triggered the explosion of the charger and pen? Was it the Spirit World messing with me?

Another odd coincidence was right after I realized an anonymous person had signed in somehow to the Hotspot on my phone!  Also lately, someone has been trying to pair a device to my phone that I have to decline, what's that about?

Do you see why I stay in constant confusion about what "IT" all "IS"?  

What would you think if this happened to you? Was it just a strange electrical surge? My laptop was not plugged in btw.  


I look forward to hearing from you.  

Comments

Popular Posts