Proof Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 landed in Diego Garcia Conspiracy









A few juicy finds have arrived in the last 24 hours and they are right where my intuitive gut feeling is about this. 


I'm getting ready to post on this and share the weird EVP's (Electronic Voice Phenomena) I've been getting due to my questions regarding MH Flight 370 to the Spirit World. 


It's all beginning to make sense to me now and it goes along perfectly with what I wanted my blog to be about originally, Military Abductees, and Secret Military Bases that violate human civil rights. I suspect these people are living underground now if they ARE alive. I'm pretty sure the 20 scientists are alive and were the reason for the abductionS. Things are about to get very nasty folks. 

Stay tuned.  I'll be posting a few more videos before I give you my take on this.




Comments

Popular Posts